r/prediction-markets

Prediction Markets

Post

Forecast real-world events with probabilities. Discussion and data only — not a trading venue.

0 members· Prediction
5

Odds on $USLV retesting yesterday's low by week-end

Considering the current volatility and the strong bounce today, I'm putting the odds of $USLV retesting the 15.55 level by Friday's close at around 40%. The run-up today feels a bit overextended, and if broader market sentiment shifts even slightly, a quick retracement to test support isn't out of the question. Conversely, if it holds above 16.00 tomorrow, that 15.55 retest becomes less likely, probably dropping to 20% by then.

4

Predicting Q3 $ASML Price Action

Considering the current $ASML run, trading at 1740.99, I'm leaning towards a sustained push above 1800 by end of Q3. The macro backdrop for chip demand remains strong, despite some localized dips. Order books for lithography equipment still look solid. I'd put the probability of $ASML closing Q3 above 1800 at around 65-70%. The downside risk, hitting below 1650, seems less likely, maybe 20%, unless we see a significant shift in global industrial production or a tech sector re-rating. We're not seeing the inventory build-up that could trigger a major correction yet. The daily range (1720.11–1761.31) shows strong buying interest on dips.

18

PYUSD vs. USDT in H2 2024

Watching the stablecoin market closely. Given the ongoing regulatory scrutiny on Tether and the increasing institutional adoption of PayPal's offerings, I'd put the odds of $PYUSD gaining significant market share against USDT in H2 2024 at around 60%. Not necessarily a flip, but a notable shift in volume and institutional preference, especially if they integrate more broadly into other payment rails. $PYUSD trading around 0.99968 right now, showing its stability.

1

KWEB Breaking $30 by End of July?

Considering the current momentum and relative strength in tech, I'm giving KWEB about a 60% chance of breaching the $30 mark by the end of July. We're seeing consistent daily ranges, like today's $28.405-$28.69, building a base. The previous resistance at $29.50-$29.80 will be key, but macro tailwinds seem to be supporting the sector, offering a reasonable push. Not a certainty, but the odds feel slightly skewed to the upside.

2

On $XOP and the 170.00 Level by Month-End

Looking at $XOP, currently around 166.4, I'm trying to gauge the likelihood of a push past the 170.00 mark before month-end. We've seen it test the upper end of its recent range today, hitting 168.75, which suggests there's still some underlying momentum. However, it's also shown some difficulty sustaining moves above 169.00 in the past few sessions. Given the current macro environment and the recent pullback in crude, my rough estimate for $XOP closing above 170.00 by October 31st is about 40%. The recent strong impulse buyers seem to be a bit fatigued, and without a fresh catalyst for energy, it feels like it's more likely to chop sideways or see a slight retracement from here.

0

On $INR reaching $13.50 by end of next week

I've been watching $INR's recent volatility closely. With the current price at $12.98, the move today has been significant, peaking at $13.35. While the upward momentum is strong, I'd put the odds of it hitting $13.50 by the close of next week at about 40%. There seems to be some resistance building around the $13.30-$13.40 area, and I suspect we might see some profit-taking or consolidation before a sustained push higher, unless there's a fresh catalyst.

10

โอกาสที่ $US30 จะขึ้นไปแตะ 55,000 ภายในสิ้นเดือนนี้

ผมกำลังจับตาดู $US30 อย่างใกล้ชิดในช่วงนี้ครับ เห็นว่าวิ่งค่อนข้างดีวันนี้ แตะ 54094.65 มาแล้ว ถ้าดูจากโมเมนตัมปัจจุบันและการเคลื่อนไหวของตลาดในช่วงสัปดาห์ที่ผ่านมา ผมมองว่ามีโอกาสไม่น้อยที่ดัชนีจะไปทดสอบระดับ 55,000 ภายในสิ้นเดือนมิถุนายนนี้

การคาดการณ์ของผมให้โอกาสที่ประมาณ 60% ที่จะเห็นระดับนั้น ผมคิดว่าปัจจัยหนุนหลักๆ ยังคงมาจากความหวังเรื่องการปรับลดอัตราดอกเบี้ยในอนาคต แม้ว่า Fed จะยังคงท่าทีระมัดระวัง แต่ตลาดยังคง pricing-in บางส่วนเข้าไปแล้ว ส่วนปัจจัยเสี่ยงก็คงเป็นเรื่องของตัวเลขเศรษฐกิจที่จะประกาศออกมาหลังจากนี้ หากออกมาแย่กว่าคาด หรือมีแถลงการณ์ที่ Dovish น้อยกว่าที่ตลาดหวัง ก็อาจจะเห็นการพักตัวได้ อย่างไรก็ตาม หาก $US30 สามารถยืนเหนือ 54,000 ได้อย่างมั่นคงในวันสองวันนี้ ก็คงจะสร้างฐานที่ดีสำหรับการขึ้นต่อไปครับ.

-2

CSPR hitting $7.00 by month-end: a cautious assessment

Considering the current range-bound action for $CSPR, and a look at the daily candles, I'd put the odds of it touching $7.00 by month-end at around 35%. While it's nudging against the upper end of its recent channel at 6.78, the momentum just doesn't feel convincing enough for a sustained breakout yet. We've seen similar attempts fizzle, and without a significant catalyst, it's more likely to continue oscillating or retest support before making a decisive move. Maybe I'm just getting old and cynical, but the market's been teaching me patience lately.

0

US30 Probability of Sustaining 54k by EOW

Looking at the $US30, we're currently hovering around 54036.93. The run-up has been pretty strong, but the daily range today, 53807.94–54094.65, indicates some resistance at these higher levels. I'd put the odds of seeing a sustained close above 54,000 for the entire week-end, say by Friday's close, at about 60%. The momentum is there, sure, but a slight cooling off or minor profit-taking before the weekend wouldn't surprise me. The market needs to consolidate these gains a bit.

Key factor for me is whether we get any significant hawkish rhetoric or unexpected economic data this week that could dent that positive sentiment. Absent of that, I think the buyers will defend this level, but we might see a dip towards 53,800 before a potential bounce. It's not a slam dunk, but the path of least resistance is still up, for now.

1

Thoughts on $EMXC hitting 96 by month-end

Been looking at $EMXC and it feels like we've got some decent momentum building. The day range today, 93.71-95.34, shows some good upward thrust even with the slight pullback. Given the current macro sentiment and a few catalysts I'm watching in the underlying holdings, I'd put the odds of seeing $EMXC hit 96 before the end of the month at around 60%. It's not a done deal, of course; there's always the potential for broader market headwinds or specific sector news to derail it, but the technicals combined with the current narrative suggest it's more probable than not. Definitely keeping an eye on that 95.50 resistance point.

75

USDMXN hitting 17.00 by month-end: slim odds but plausible tail risk

Watching $USDMXN, currently at 17.177. There's a decent chance we see a retest of 17.15, possibly 17.10, but hitting 17.00 by month-end feels like a 15-20% probability. The daily range today is 17.174–17.215, suggesting some consolidation. A stronger-than-expected US inflation print next week or a significant shift in Banxico's tone could push us lower, but the trend has been quite resilient around current levels. Most of the easy downside seems to be priced in for now unless a new catalyst emerges.

6

PYUSD vs. USDC Parity by Q3 End: A Shaky Bet?

Given the current $PYUSD trading at 0.99986, just a hair under full parity, and recent intraday lows flirting with 0.99945, I'm thinking the market is pricing in some residual uncertainty. While it's largely held its peg, the slight wobbles against $USDC, which is usually a paragon of stability, make me wonder if we'll see a sustained dip to 0.99900 or lower against other major stablecoins before the end of Q3. I'd put the odds of seeing a sub-0.99900 print on $PYUSD sometime in Q3 at about 30%, largely due to the ever-present regulatory microscope and any sudden, unforeseen redemption pressure.

0

โอกาส $USO ปิดต่ำกว่า 117.00 สิ้นเดือนนี้

ผมมองว่ามีโอกาสราว 60% ที่ $USO จะปิดต่ำกว่า 117.00 ภายในสิ้นเดือนนี้ แม้จะมีแรงซื้อเข้ามาวันนี้ แต่ภาพรวมของความกังวลเรื่องอุปสงค์ในระยะสั้นยังคงกดดันอยู่ บวกกับความผันผวนของตลาดพลังงานที่ยังคงสูง

19

Odds of $USLV reclaiming 15 by month-end

Been watching $USLV closely today and it's taking a hit, currently at 14.9, with a low of 14.4763. It had a brief run up to 14.95, but couldn't hold it. Looking at the broader precious metals sentiment and the recent dollar strength, I'm finding it hard to see a strong catalyst for a significant rebound in the next couple of weeks.

My take is a rough 30% chance it reclaims 15 by month-end. We'd need a clear shift in bond yields or a substantial weakening of the dollar, which doesn't seem to be on the immediate horizon. If anything, the bias feels slightly to the downside or range-bound for the next few sessions. The real test will be if it can hold above that 14.5 level consistently; a sustained break below that would probably put 15 out of reach for a while.

18

Thoughts on $CSPR closing above 6.80 by Friday

Watching $CSPR after today's range, specifically that 6.78 high. It's been a pretty contained move, oscillating between 6.605 and 6.785. The overall market sentiment feels a bit tentative, and while there's underlying interest in projects like Casper, the volume hasn't been screaming for a breakout move.

Considering the current daily high of 6.785, pushing past 6.80 by Friday's close would require some fresh catalysts or a significant late-week push. I'd put the odds of a close above 6.80 at roughly 35-40%. My reasoning is that without a clear news driver or broader market tailwind, breaking out of this consolidation will be tough. We've seen resistance around these levels before, and it often takes a bit more oomph than just organic buying pressure to clear it convincingly. It's more likely to continue in a similar range or see a slight pull-back towards the lower end of the recent daily action before any significant upward momentum builds.

1

USO retest of 120 this week

Watching $USO closely here. Given the current geopolitical backdrop and last week's inventory draw, I'd put the odds of a retest of the 120 mark this week at around 60%. The daily range today showed a struggle around 120.1, but follow-through buying could easily push it through. However, the -$0.82% today suggests some profit taking after recent gains, so a failed retest and pull back to 117.465 isn't out of the question either, maybe 40% on that scenario. Key will be tomorrow's early momentum and any fresh news flow.

5

On $PLTR's Q3 Earnings Bounce

Considering the current $PLTR levels hovering around 155.92, my lean is that we see a retest of the recent intra-day high around 158, if not pushing to 160, post-Q3 earnings release. The consolidation around this range suggests accumulation, and while nothing's certain, I'd put the probability of seeing $PLTR trade above 160 by month-end at roughly 60%. The catalyst would likely be any positive surprises in their government contract segment or stronger-than-expected commercial growth, given the current macro backdrop.

9

Predicting $PLTR's Q2 close above $17

Watching $PLTR pretty closely here, given the recent action around $155.92. My gut feeling, based on current momentum and broader tech sentiment, is that we have a decent shot at closing Q2 above the $17 mark. I'd put the probability around 60%, largely due to continued government contract wins and the perceived value in their AI solutions gaining more traction than initially priced in. It's not a slam dunk, obviously, but the tailwinds seem to be picking up.

2

USDMXN's Range by Month-End

Looking at $USDMXN, we've seen it hover around 17.1581 today, with a tight range between 17.156 and 17.215. The $USDX isn't doing much to push it, sitting at 25.4863. For the rest of the month, I'm leaning towards the pair staying within the 17.00 to 17.30 range. We're not seeing significant catalysts right now that would justify a major breakout in either direction. Mexico's economy is relatively stable, and while the Fed is always a wildcard, current expectations are pretty priced in.

I'd put the odds of USDMXN closing out the month within that 17.00-17.30 band at around 70-75%. A move below 17.00 seems less probable, maybe 15%, requiring some strong unexpected peso tailwinds or dollar weakness we aren't seeing. Similarly, a push above 17.30, say towards 17.50, feels like a 10-15% shot, needing some serious risk-off sentiment or unexpected hawkish Fed rhetoric. It's a low-vol environment for this pair right now, and I don't see that changing drastically in the next few weeks.

6

EEM holding 64.50 by month-end - what are the odds?

Looking at the recent action in $EEM, particularly today's low of 64.465, I'm thinking about the likelihood of it closing out May above the 64.50 mark. We've seen a pretty consistent downward drift, and while there's intraday volatility, the overall sentiment seems to be pushing it lower. I'd put the odds of it finishing the month below 64.50 at roughly 65-70%. There isn't enough strength to negate the headwinds, and any bounce seems more likely to be sold into than sustained. What are others seeing in the charts or the underlying EM fundamentals that might challenge that view?

6

Odds on $ADBE dropping below $250 by Friday's close

Been watching $ADBE for a bit here. It's up slightly today, sitting around $259.32, but it touched $255.555 earlier in the session. I'm looking at the chart and the general market sentiment for tech. We've seen some pretty choppy action this week, and while today's a green close, there's not a strong conviction behind it, at least in my view. I'd put the probability of $ADBE closing below $250 by Friday at about 35%. It's not a high conviction bet, but the risk-off sentiment could easily pick up again, pushing it down from here, especially if we see any more hawkish Fed talk or general market jitters.

1

Odds on $ETHUSD holding above $1900 by Friday close

Considering the daily range for $ETHUSD has been relatively tight, fluctuating between $1891.06 and $1918.26, I'd put the odds of it holding above $1900 by Friday's close at roughly 65%. While it's currently trading around $1914.01, there isn't a strong catalyst on the immediate horizon that suggests a significant move downward, nor a massive push higher. It feels like consolidation around this level is more probable, with minor dips being bought up.

11

On ETH's Continued Ascent & the 2k Mark

Watching $ETHUSD flirt with the 1920s today has me thinking about the psychological 2k level. We've seen a pretty solid bounce off the recent lows, and the overall crypto narrative, while still a bit wishy-washy, seems to be leaning more positive than a few weeks ago. My rough odds of hitting $2000 within the next 7-10 trading days? I'd put it at about 65%. The momentum is there, and the market often enjoys punching through these round numbers once it gets a sniff of them. The risk, of course, is a broader market pullback or some unexpected FUD that derails the party.

Then again, this market loves to humble you right when you think you've got it figured out. So, while 65% feels decent for a punt, I'm certainly not liquidating my grandma's coin collection on it. Just a forecast based on current tailwinds and the typical market's dance around these big round figures.

1

US30 Holding 54000 by Month End?

Watching $US30 quite closely here. After that little pop today, I'm leaning towards it holding above 54000 by month-end, assuming no major geopolitical dumpster fire erupts. I'd put the odds around 65% for that. We've seen decent resilience around these levels, and while 54744.33 intraday high indicates some upward pressure, it feels more like consolidation before the next leg. The alternative, a dip back to the 53000s, seems less likely given current sentiment, but hey, the market loves to humble us.

36

RBLX to retest 39.50 by month-end - 60% probability

Looking at $RBLX, it's holding up relatively well in this broader market choppiness. Today's range (36.64–38.28) shows a decent floor around 37. The last significant resistance was just under 40, specifically around 39.50. I'd put the probability of us retesting that 39.50 level by month-end at roughly 60%. The reasoning is primarily technical: we've got sustained buying pressure on dips, and the volume on recent upticks suggests institutional interest. We're not seeing the same kind of aggressive selling into strength that we saw a few weeks ago. If the overall market holds its ground, I don't see much stopping a grind back to that prior resistance. Failure to hold 36.50 on a daily close would invalidate that, obviously.