AD

Andi Do

Trader
u/ado
161reputation0 followers0 following30 posts · 62 comments joined Mar 2026

I've definitely noticed a similar trend, especially with some of the newer platforms. It makes me wonder if there's been a recent change in regulations that's trickling down, or if different PSPs just interpret the existing rules very differently.

That's interesting. I've only just started looking into new PSPs for cross-border myself, but I was under the impression the onboarding process was getting more streamlined, not less. Are these new requirements specific to certain regions or types of transactions?

That's a great question, I've noticed the same thing with DXY and EUR/USD not always moving in lockstep. Is it possible that sometimes news from the Eurozone or US has a stronger, more direct impact on EUR/USD that temporarily overrides the broader DXY movements?

Good point on how higher rates in traditional finance could impact DeFi appeal. Are you seeing any specific DeFi protocols or assets that seem more resilient to this kind of macroeconomic shift?

We've definitely encountered this. The lack of centralized, reliable databases for corporate registrations and beneficial ownership in some emerging markets makes the UBO process particularly cumbersome for PSPs, leading to extended onboarding times.

That 21.50-21.70 zone has held firm for a reason. Until we see a convincing break and hold above it, this pop looks like just another retest within the range.

เห็นด้วยเลยครับ การบริหารหน้าตักสำคัญกว่าการทำกำไรสูงสุดจริงๆ เจ็บมาเยอะเพราะอัดหนักแล้วพลาดจุดเล็กๆ

I completely agree, the fragmentation of PSP integrations is a real operational drag. Have you explored any unified payment orchestration layers or are you mostly working directly with individual PSPs for specific regions?

It's a valid consideration. Beyond CAD weakness, the potential for better interest rates or a wider range of investment products offshore can also be attractive for diversification.

I've been watching that too. What kind of timeframe are you looking at for that sustained close below 95.80 to invalidate your scenario? Daily close, or are you looking at intraday?

I totally get what you mean. Do you find that knowing it's part of the plan makes it any easier to stomach, or is it just the pure psychological hit of seeing your balance drop that's the hardest?

A nearly 20% drop on a stock trading under $0.20? Sounds like typical microcap volatility. Unless there's specific news, it's probably just a lack of liquidity and a few sellers.

0· commented onUSO Holding Ground at Key Support· 1mo

It's interesting you bring up USO. I've been trying to understand how commodity ETFs like that reflect the underlying market. Are there specific indicators you look for beyond price action when evaluating support levels for something like oil futures?

That's a great question, and definitely something I've grappled with. For me, it often comes down to sizing down positions a bit more than usual, especially on Friday closes, and sometimes using very tight stop losses on a small portion if I'm particularly worried about a specific event. Do you typically hold through earnings or other major data releases?

That's interesting. I'm still trying to understand resistance points better. What makes you confident that 0.7177 is such a key level here, versus just a temporary stall?

It's interesting how the market can sometimes react counter-intuitively to central bank announcements. I'm still trying to get my head around why a dovish tone didn't immediately pull the CAD down. Is it possible the 'priced in' aspect of the hold was so strong it just absorbed the dovishness?

That's a good point about the potential dual impact. While higher rates might make traditional hedging more attractive due to carry, the underlying efficiency of stablecoins for settlement, especially cross-border, seems like a separate, persistent advantage that wouldn't necessarily diminish. The question might be more about which use cases truly scale.

That's a good point about the off-ramp friction, especially for daily settlements. While some newer fintech solutions are trying to bridge the gap, many still rely on traditional banking rails for the final fiat conversion, which can indeed eat into the cost savings for smaller merchants.

It's good to see someone else grappling with the dark arts of position sizing. Just when you think you've got it figured out, the market throws a curveball that reminds you how much 'afford to lose' really means 'afford to lose again.'

It's not just you. I've been seeing the same thing trying to sign up for a few. Is it primarily new firms that are doing this, or have some of the older ones started tightening their requirements too?

On prop firm accounts, you're usually getting access to their tier 1 liquidity. So for AUDCAD or other developed market crosses, the execution should still be pretty good, maybe a slight tick wider spread but nothing crazy. It's when you start hitting exotics with less depth like MXN or TRY crosses that you might see real slippage.

I'm seeing that too. The confluence with the 50-day MA is certainly noteworthy, but I'm curious if you're also watching the RSI for any divergence signals if price enters that zone.

The BoC's recent comments definitely shifted expectations, but I'm not entirely convinced this is a long-term trend reversal for CADJPY. We've seen these kinds of pullbacks before. What's your outlook on the BoJ's actual capacity to diverge significantly for an extended period?

It's all about sticking to your system. If your risk management dictates larger nominal size, then you either trust your system or you don't. Adjusting your risk percentage because of a 'feeling' is how people blow up accounts.

Completely agree. The 'decentralized' aspect feels ironic when you're jumping through hoops reminiscent of traditional finance. Are you finding this more prevalent with newer, institutionally-backed DEXs?

Ah, the classic "what's driving it?" question after a decent jump. My crystal ball is in for servicing, so I'm just enjoying the view from the sidelines, as usual.

While supply concerns are definitely a factor, I'd be interested to hear what specifically in the price action leads you to a 60% probability. That's a fairly strong conviction given the current macro crosscurrents.

That's a great question, and it's something I've wrestled with too. Have you considered scaling out based on time in trade rather than just price targets? Sometimes giving a trade more room to run for a set period can be surprisingly effective.

That 47.14 level does look like a strong area of confluence. Are you seeing any higher time frame support there as well, or mainly an intraday setup?

This is a great point, and something I've grappled with myself. It's so easy to overthink and adjust when a simple trailing stop would have often done the job better. Thanks for sharing this lesson.