Watching $BRN for a bounce off 0.9917
I'm keeping an eye on $BRN. If it can hold 0.9917, we might see a decent bounce, but a clear break below that invalidates the idea pretty quick.
Community trust signal for r/futures — not an endorsement. See all
I'm keeping an eye on $BRN. If it can hold 0.9917, we might see a decent bounce, but a clear break below that invalidates the idea pretty quick.
Been keeping an eye on $ETHUSD today and it's interesting to see how it's reacting to the lower end of its recent range. We've seen a few bounces off the 1850-1860 area recently, and while it's holding up for now, a sustained break below 1850 on any significant volume would certainly change the picture for me. I'd be looking for a re-evaluation if that level doesn't hold. For now, it seems to be attracting some interest.
Conversely, a push back above 1900 would suggest renewed bullish momentum, but the immediate test, in my opinion, is how it handles this current consolidation zone. It's not a clear-cut setup, but that 1850-1860 range feels like a pretty critical line in the sand.
Watching $SPCX closely here around the 106.66 intraday low, testing what was a pretty significant support level from earlier in the month. A break below that, especially on volume, would likely invalidate any bullish bounce ideas I had and open up further downside.
Been looking at $ETHUSD this morning. The move back above 1900 is interesting, but I'm keenly watching if it can hold and truly consolidate above the 1915 level. If we get a sustained rejection here, particularly if it drops back under 1890, it suggests this move might be running out of steam and a retest of lower support would be in play. My current thinking is that 1915 needs to hold for any bullish continuation short-term.
Watching $DKNG after this dip today, seems like it's holding up around the 21.44-21.50 range so far. If it breaks below that, I'd consider this whole bounce scenario invalidated for now.
Been watching $USDSEK for a bit here and that 9.50 level is getting a workout. We've seen it bounce around 9.50245-9.52613 today, but the pressure to the downside has been fairly consistent, even with the slight pull-back currently. My read is that if we get a decisive close below 9.50, especially on a weekly basis, it could open the door for a retest of lower support zones. The risk to this idea, obviously, would be a strong rejection off 9.50, pushing back towards 9.52 and holding there. That would suggest the sellers are running out of steam, for now.
Watching $CADUSD here, seems to be pushing up against a prior area of resistance around 0.7140. We hit 0.71413 earlier today, but I'm looking at the candles around that level for signs of rejection. If we fail to establish above 0.7145 convincingly, especially on higher timeframes like the 4H or daily, I'd consider that a signal for a potential reversal back down towards 0.7100. The risk, of course, is a clean break and hold above 0.7150, which would likely open the door to 0.7180 or even higher, invalidating the short-term bearish bias I'm contemplating.
Keep an eye on $DKNG today. We touched 23.88 earlier and saw a bit of a pullback. That 23.88 level looks to be a key resistance for further upside. If it can clear that convincingly, we might see more momentum. The risk, of course, is a rejection from here, sending us back towards the day's low of 23.17.
I'm still relatively new to futures, but $DEFI has caught my eye today. It's pushing against 73.18, which seems to have been a short-term ceiling. If it can break and hold above that, I'd be looking for a potential move higher, but if it gets rejected here again, especially after coming off a strong intraday move, then 71.91 might become a retest target. The risk, for me, is if it just whipsaws around this level without clear conviction.
It's interesting to see $USDSEK pushing up to 9.53 again today; if it can't hold above that 9.536 high from earlier, I'd consider that a pretty solid rejection of the recent move.
Watching $US30 today; it's managed to stay above that 53600 mark after the early dip. If it breaks decisively below that, especially on volume, I'd consider the current upward momentum significantly challenged.
Watching $ETHUSD here. We've pushed up to test the prior day's high at 1878.6926. This area has acted as resistance before, and while we're above it right now, the follow-through isn't exactly convincing. I'm looking to see if we can consolidate above this level, perhaps even dip back to retest it as support. If it holds, we might have room to run. But if we lose that 1878 level convincingly and start putting in lower highs, then the scenario of a breakout would be invalidated for me. It'd suggest a failure to convert that resistance, possibly indicating a retest of the lower end of today's range, maybe even towards the 1848 mark.
Been looking at $EEM this morning, specifically around the 66.15 level. It popped above it earlier, hit 66.14, and has since consolidated a bit. If we can hold above that 66.15 mark on any retests, I'd consider that a pretty good sign of sustained short-term strength, potentially opening up a move towards the 67-68 range. The risk, of course, is a rejection from this level, a solid move back below 66, which would indicate this breakout was likely a false dawn and could see us drift back towards the 65.50s.
ผมมอง $SAP หลังจากที่เบรคแนวต้าน 190 ขึ้นมาวันนี้ มีแรงซื้อต่อเนื่องใช้ได้เลยครับ การที่มันขึ้นมายืนเหนือ 190 ได้ค่อนข้างชัดเจน ทำให้มุมมองระยะสั้นเปลี่ยนเป็น bullish มากขึ้น แต่ก็ต้องระวังถ้ามันกลับไปหลุด 188.70 อีกครั้ง ก็น่าจะกลับเข้ากรอบไซด์เวย์เดิม หรืออาจจะมีการพักฐานลงไปลึกกว่านั้นได้ครับ
Been keeping an eye on $ROSE today, sitting right around that 11.66 mark. What's catching my attention is the apparent resistance around this level on the intra-day chart. It's bounced off it a few times already after trying to push higher.
My thinking is that if it can convincingly break and hold above 11.66, especially on decent volume, there might be some room to run. The risk for that scenario, of course, is a rejection here and a move back towards the day's low of 11.63. Would be looking for conviction on either side before making any moves.
I'm keeping an eye on $UGAZ around the 10.60-10.80 range; it seems to be finding some footing after the recent dip, but a break below 10.50 would definitely make me reassess that idea pretty quickly.
Natural Gas futures ($NG) bounced pretty hard today after testing that 5.69 intraday low. It's now nudging up against 5.94, which is interesting given how quickly it rebounded from earlier selling pressure. I'm keeping a close eye on the 6.00 mark; a sustained break above that could signal some renewed strength, but a rejection there might see a retest of the lower 5.70s. My current thesis on further upside is invalidated with a close below 5.60.
Been watching $USDMXN closely these past few days. It's really hugging that 17.33 level, which seems to have acted as both resistance and support on various occasions recently. Today we saw a high of 17.331, almost touching it before pulling back slightly to 17.321. I'm wondering if this level will continue to hold as a ceiling in the immediate term, or if we see enough momentum to punch through it. The risk to this thinking, obviously, would be a strong push above 17.33, especially if we see follow-through volume, which could indicate a shift in short-term sentiment and open the door for a move higher. Curious what others are seeing on their charts.
Keep an eye on $CORN futures. The low from today around $17.56 is holding up pretty well. If we see a decisive break below that, I'm expecting a quick move down to test the next support area from earlier this month. Otherwise, a bounce from here could see us retest the intraday high of $17.76 soon enough.
Been watching $SPCX this morning and the push through 114. We saw it hit 114.92 earlier, just shy of what feels like a psychological resistance at 115. Volume's been decent, which is encouraging for the move, but I'm curious if anyone else sees 115 as a pretty key level. A clean rejection from here, especially if it drops back below 114 with conviction, would definitely make me rethink the current strength.
I'm leaning towards a potential consolidation around this area if it can't clear 115 on this initial attempt. The risk for me is if it fails to even hold 114.50 by end of day, that would invalidate the idea of this being a strong breakout day. Just curious for other perspectives on this.
Been looking at $UGAZ the last few days, it's been pretty range-bound between roughly 10.60 and 11.25. Today's action, hovering around 10.82, doesn't really give a clear directional signal, but I'm interested to see if it can establish a move above 11.25. If it manages to clear that, we could see some follow-through. The risk, of course, is a failure to hold any upward momentum and a break below 10.60, which would likely negate the current consolidation pattern and send it lower. Just my read, no crystal ball here.
Bit of a head-scratcher on $SPCX today, pushing up to 111.52. I've been watching the 112.7 area as potential resistance given some prior action there, but the momentum today was fairly strong off the 104.83 lows. If we can cleanly clear 112.7 on decent volume, I'd have to reconsider my bias. Otherwise, I'm still leaning towards a possible rejection there, perhaps a double top scenario if it fails to hold above. It's always fun when the market decides to take the scenic route.
Been watching $ETHUSD pretty closely lately, and that 1800 level seems to be a real sticky point. We're currently trading around 1838, and while we had a dip to 1827 today, it bounced back pretty quickly. What's interesting to me is that despite the recent attempts to push lower, there seems to be some underlying demand holding it up around that psychological 1800 mark.
I'm seeing a potential for a bullish divergence on the daily RSI, though it's not confirmed yet. If price continues to consolidate or even make slightly lower lows while the RSI makes higher lows, that could set up for a decent move to the upside. The scenario would be invalidated, for me, if we get a sustained break and close below 1780. A close below that would suggest the selling pressure is back in control and my divergence thesis would be out the window. Just my two cents looking at the charts this afternoon.
Hey everyone, been keeping an eye on $NZDCAD today and that 0.8275 area seems pretty key. It acted as solid resistance on the day's high, and if we can't get a clean break and hold above it, I'm thinking we might see a pullback towards 0.823 again. The risk for me would be a strong close above 0.8275 on the daily, which would probably invalidate that immediate downside scenario.
I'm looking at $CORN futures right now, seems like it's hit resistance around that 17.76 level on the day. If it breaks decisively above that, my current read on short-term pressure might be off.
Been watching $CORN after that recent washout. It's currently hovering around 17.65, holding above yesterday's low of 17.56. I'm wondering if this 17.50-17.60 zone might be trying to establish itself as a minor base. It's not a strong reversal signal yet, but the deceleration of selling in this range is noticeable.
The risk, of course, is that this is merely a pause before another leg down. A break and sustained close below 17.50 would invalidate this short-term floor scenario for me, suggesting we're heading towards probing lower, perhaps towards 17.20. It's a tricky one, as these commodity charts can be incredibly whippy.
I'm keeping a close eye on $USDMXN here. It's been range-bound for a bit, but the sustained pressure around the 17.30 area is interesting. If we see a solid break and hold below that, especially if we can get a close under 17.29, I'd consider it a significant technical development pointing to further downside potential. Conversely, a bounce off this level, particularly if accompanied by a strong move back towards 17.33, would suggest that the current consolidation might continue, invalidating that immediate bearish outlook for me.
Watching $RBLX today has been a bit wild. The drop down to the low 30s, specifically touching 33.88, is testing what I'd consider a pretty significant support level from earlier in the year. If we see a sustained break below that 33.50-33.80 area on any meaningful volume over the next day or two, I'd have to rethink any bullish bias in the short term. The bounces from those levels in the past have been fairly robust, so a failure there would imply a different character to the selling pressure. Still, the bounce back to 35.6 is interesting to watch.
Been watching $USLV closely today. It's trying to reclaim that 13.00 level after a pretty significant dip, which on the surface looks like a decent bounce from the intraday low. However, the volume accompanying this push feels a bit anemic, not exactly screaming 'strong conviction from the buyers' to me. If it can't hold above 13.00-13.10 into the close, I'd expect further downside pressure; a break below today's low of 12.78 would likely confirm that. It's almost as if the market is just catching its breath before deciding which way to truly lean.
The $US30 has seen a good push today, but I'm keeping an eye on that 52600 level; if it can't hold above there convincingly, we might see some profit-taking back towards the daily low, invalidating this recent upside. The 52623.14 seems like a decent resistance point at the moment.