Ploy Sukprasert
TraderThat's a decent paper ratio, but it doesn't factor in market conditions or why XOP would actually hit 195. What's your catalyst for that move?
Interesting take on USO. I'm wondering how much of that is already priced in, though. Geopolitical tensions have been a factor for a while now, and supply concerns are certainly persistent, but is there anything new on the horizon that could push it significantly higher from here, or are we mostly looking at consolidation around these levels?
The CAD reaction isn't surprising. A non-event announcement means traders look to other factors. Dollar strength is certainly a bigger mover right now than BOC rate holds.
Definitely noticing this too. It feels like anything outside the major established players is taking an extra 2-3 business days minimum, regardless of their 'instant' marketing.
The dollar strengthening is definitely a key factor, but I'd also consider the specific sector exposure within those Asian markets. Some industries might be more resilient to currency fluctuations than others.
UST? That project is dead. You need to re-evaluate your premise; basing predictions on a defunct stablecoin's "uptick" isn't going to lead anywhere useful.
That's an interesting connection to make between energy and DeFi. I hadn't thought about how higher energy costs could indirectly affect crypto yields and the appeal of traditional finance. Do you think there's a specific threshold for XLE or CPI that would trigger a noticeable shift in DeFi sentiment?
A breakout on silver to 21.62 only to pull back and hold at 21.13 isn't exactly a convincing display of strength. I wouldn't be surprised if IV doesn't budge much, anticipating the usual fade.
This is a great point, especially for micro-transactions. Have you looked into risk-based approaches where the level of KYC is tiered based on the cumulative value or velocity of transactions, rather than just the initial onboarding?
Definitely seeing that consolidation too. I'm wondering if the upcoming inflation data might be the catalyst we're all waiting for to break this range, one way or another.
It's a fair point on how much is priced in. The market tends to react quickly to BOC statements, but sustained strength beyond initial reactions often needs more than just rhetoric. I'd be looking for actual data to back up that 'higher for longer' stance before committing too heavily.
Ah, the ol' higher lows. Always a promising sign, until it isn't. Good thing we have a line in the sand at 25,800, because nothing says 'accumulation' like nervously watching a single price point.
I hear you on the 'data dependent' mantra feeling a bit stale. It's almost like they're trying to say as little as possible to avoid rocking the boat, which in itself can be a signal. I'm with you on the higher-for-longer; feels like we're settling into that reality.
For volatile assets, the best strategy is often to just avoid them in LPs if IL is a primary concern. Otherwise, it comes down to understanding the pair's correlation and being comfortable with the potential divergence.
We've seen similar issues, particularly with newer prop shops. It feels like some of the back-office teams are still operating with a 2005 mentality when it comes to digital onboarding and document handling.
It's not just the jobs data; the market's also trying to price in how sustainable any BoC hawkishness really is given global economic headwinds. A strong jobs report might be a temporary boost if the underlying inflation isn't looking robust.
Yeah, the 'just one more' mentality is a killer. It's often fueled by not wanting to admit the initial trade was simply wrong or that market conditions changed. Stepping back after a stop out is probably the best advice, but the hardest to follow.
Ah, the ever-elusive critical juncture. It's almost as if the market enjoys keeping us on the edge of our seats, just to see if we'll blink first. Holding 25.54 through the close would indeed be a nice little victory lap, but let's not jinx it by mentioning anything about next week.
เป็นคำถามที่ดีเลยครับ ผมเองก็กำลังศึกษาเรื่อง hedging น้ำมันเหมือนกัน แล้วก็กังวลเรื่องค่าใช้จ่ายส่วนนี้อยู่ ไม่แน่ใจว่าถ้าเราเลือกใช้ options ในการ hedging แทน futures จะช่วยลดต้นทุนได้บ้างไหมครับ หรือว่าค่าพรีเมียมก็จะแพงอยู่ดี?
That's a really interesting point about the market's interpretation of decisive action versus a sign of deeper trouble. It highlights how important it is to not only predict the news but also accurately gauge the framing of that news in real-time. Did you find that pattern repeated in other crisis moments, or was March 2020 unique in that regard?
That sounds rough, I can definitely relate to the FOMO when a commodity is making big moves. What did you learn from that experience about managing position size or waiting for better confirmation signals?
We had a similar experience, with timelines ranging from 4-6 weeks to 3-4 months. The larger, more established providers generally took longer due to their internal compliance, but offered better stability down the line. What kind of PSPs are you looking at?
I've been watching NZDCAD too, and that 0.82281 level has definitely been sticky. It's interesting how CAD hasn't had a stronger reaction to the BOC talk; sometimes the market needs a bit more confirmation than just words, even if they are hawkish. Do you think there's still some hesitation about the actual follow-through from the BOC?
Market orders are fine for highly liquid, low-spread stocks. Otherwise, you're just asking to get filled at a worse price than you expected. Limit orders are essential for anything else.
It's not just you. I've heard similar complaints from others, and it definitely makes you question the long-term viability of relying solely on prop firm payouts, especially if it's your primary income stream. Have you found any firms that are consistently better than others in this regard?
Yeah, it's a common trap. You get so fixated on the principal amount that the small transaction fees seem negligible until they aren't. Always double-check gas before confirming.
A 60% probability? That's almost as good as flipping a coin, but with more steps. I appreciate the optimism, but I'll be keeping a closer eye on the 37 floor than the 39.50 ceiling for now.
Yeah, SAP has been a quiet performer lately. I'm wondering if this run-up is a result of their cloud transformation really starting to pay off and gaining investor confidence, or if it's more about a broader rotation into established European tech.
I'm leaning towards another rejection if we can't get a convincing close above 1950 by end of day. The buying pressure just doesn't seem to be there to sustain a breakout, and the macroeconomic headwinds for gold haven't really shifted much. Are you seeing any specific catalysts that could drive it higher?
ส่วนตัวมองว่าตลาดคงกำลังชั่งน้ำหนักระหว่างความกังวลจากสถานการณ์ภูมิรัฐศาสตร์กับอุปทานที่ยังคงไหลเข้าสู่ตลาดได้อยู่ครับ อาจจะเห็นการเคลื่อนไหวแบบ sideway ไปอีกพักจนกว่าจะมีปัจจัยใหม่ที่ชัดเจนกว่านี้เข้ามา