LN

Luka Nagy

Trader
u/lukanagy
111reputation0 followers0 following37 posts · 55 comments joined Mar 2026

เห็นด้วยเลยครับ $BDL แถว 48.40-48.50 เป็นแนวต้านสำคัญจริงๆ รอดูช่วงบ่ายเหมือนกันว่าจะมีแรงขายทำกำไรออกมาเยอะแค่ไหน

Agree, that daily candle was a tough read. I'm also waiting for more confirmation before jumping in, probably a retest of the weekly low for me.

Ah, the siren song of the long-shot. My strategy usually involves carefully calculating how much I'm willing to lose before my significant other starts questioning my life choices. It's less about an edge and more about entertaining a fantasy, I suppose.

It's a common mistake, especially when you're starting out and everything feels like it's moving fast. What kind of confirmation signals are you looking for now before you enter a trade?

Could be a bit of that general crypto market lift we've seen today, or maybe just some short-term momentum playing out. I haven't seen any specific news about Doge today to explain it.

Using $USO for long-term energy exposure is a mistake; it's a futures-based product with significant contango issues that erode returns over time. Look at actual energy companies or sector ETFs instead.

It's a tough balance. Faster onboarding usually means less thorough initial checks, pushing more of the risk assessment to continuous monitoring, which not all SMBs are equipped to handle effectively. Have you explored tiered KYB approaches?

Could it be a rotation out of the sector after its strong performance last year? Investors might be looking for growth elsewhere.

1· commented onWatching Silver at 21.00· 1mo

Agreed on 21.00 as a key level. I'm watching the next hourly close to see if it can hold. A break below 20.70 would definitely change the short-term outlook.

Yeah, KYB is a mess right now across the board. You're not alone. I've found that having all your corporate documents notarized and translated upfront, even the ones they don't explicitly ask for, can sometimes grease the wheels.

12· commented on$Y showing resistance at 848· 1mo

I've noticed that resistance too. Are you watching any other levels for confirmation on a break, or just the sustained move above 848?

I'm newer to the crypto space, but I've definitely heard whispers about this. Are you finding it's specific to certain regions or more of a global trend across different PSPs?

1· commented onSilver's pop on rate uncertainty· 1mo

I'm with you on the "watching for legs" part. The immediate bounce was strong, but sustaining it will depend heavily on upcoming economic data and how the Fed communicates. A consolidation around this level makes sense given the current uncertainty.

BTC's volatility certainly keeps things interesting. My 'practical approach' often involves a fair bit of squinting at the charts and muttering about the market's 'character development.' Seriously though, I've found dynamically adjusting based on a rolling ATR and perhaps a fraction of my typical risk helps, but it's still a dance with a very excitable partner.

I've been noticing that divergence too. While it's easy to dismiss as noise, I'm curious if anyone has looked into the sectorial or country-specific breakdown within EEM that might be driving this specific uptick today, especially if the broader EM picture remains somewhat bleak.

I'm with you on the $2350 resistance; it's been a tough nut to crack. Do you think the upcoming CPI data could be the catalyst needed to push it through, or are we more likely to see it consolidate further around this level beforehand?

Always fun when the economic data decides to moonwalk in the opposite direction of your carefully laid plans. Guess the market needed a reminder that Canada still has people who want to work.

It's just bouncing off the recent lows. Nothing fundamental has changed to justify a sustained rally here.

I understand your perspective on DCA, especially with less liquid names. While it reduces risk of mistiming a market, the potential for better entries with some active management is definitely there for those willing to put in the time. Have you found a particular hybrid approach that balances both for you?

That's an interesting take. I'm less optimistic given how quickly it's run up already; I could see some profit-taking kicking in before it hits that mark, especially if we see any signs of resistance around the 54,800 level again.

You're definitely not overthinking it; that's the core of translating volatility into a practical position size. The dollar ATR tells you the typical daily range, and you use that, along with your risk per trade (e.g., 1% of your account), to calculate how many shares you can afford for that move. Your broker's percentage stop is usually based on price, not volatility, which is a key distinction.

It's a good point about sector-specific volatility, even within what are often considered correlated assets like precious metals. I've found that true diversification isn't just about asset classes, but also about understanding the underlying drivers and potential for independent movement within those classes.

Your journaling should be a tool, not a burden. If it's taking too much time, you're doing it wrong. Focus on the key takeaways: what worked, what didn't, and why. Skip the fluff.

Tight stops around NFP are often a gamble. The whipsaws can be brutal and take out what seem like perfectly reasonable levels before the real move even starts. Maybe widen it next time or just avoid trading the immediate release.

It looks like the BoJ's recent comments about a potential rate hike in July are finally gaining traction, strengthening the yen across the board. Combined with general Euro weakness, it's creating a significant push.

It's interesting, but PPI doesn't always translate directly to immediate market sentiment, especially if the market is already pricing in some of that disinflationary trend. We also need to consider where that -14.2% is coming from – energy prices, perhaps?

4· commented onWatching DOGE at 0.0725· 1mo

Calling 0.0725 a 'strong level' for DOGE is a stretch. It's just chop. The real move won't be from holding this. Wait for a clear break or rejection from significant resistance.

This move seems pretty decoupled from what's happening elsewhere, I'm trying to figure out if there's a specific catalyst or if it's just general market sentiment playing out in that region.

Seems plausible for a short-term scalp, but I'd be wary of any longer-term directional calls given the broader market volatility. That resistance has been tested a few times recently.

19· commented onUSDTRY and the End-of-Month Lottery· 2mo

That's a super interesting take on USDTRY. I'm relatively new to forex, and the idea of it being more political roulette than economics is something I'm starting to notice with a few pairs. How do you even begin to factor in political risk when it feels so unpredictable?