r/futures

Futures

Post

Index, commodity and financial futures.

0 members· Options & Derivatives

Providers traders use

Community trust signal for r/futures — not an endorsement. See all

5
YSr/futures·by u/yousef.saleh·2moAnalysis

Thoughts on $SPY and that 749.28 support

Watching $SPY closely here around that 749.28 intra-day low. We've been hovering above it, but volume feels light on these bounces. If it breaks convincingly, say a close below 749, I think we could see a quick run down towards 748, maybe even the 747.50 area from last week. The risk for me is if we get a strong candle push above 750.50 on decent volume; that would likely invalidate this bearish bias for now and suggest consolidation or an upward move is more probable.

1
NSr/futures·by u/nsuwannarat·2moAnalysis

USDTRY: มองต้าน 46.8438

ผมกำลังจับตาดู $USDTRY อย่างใกล้ชิด โดยเฉพาะระดับ 46.8438 ซึ่งเป็นไฮของวันนี้ ถ้ามันทะลุและยืนเหนือระดับนี้ได้ ก็น่าจะมีโมเมนตัมขึ้นต่อไปได้อีก แต่ถ้าไม่ผ่านและมีแรงขายกดลงมา ก็อาจจะกลับมาไซด์เวย์ในกรอบเดิมได้อีกพักใหญ่ๆ ต้องระวังความผันผวนช่วงปลายวันเหมือนกันครับ

4
NJr/futures·by u/neha_j·2moAnalysis

Keeping an eye on $COMP after today's push

It's been quite a run for $COMP today, hitting 12.99 at one point and really stretching up towards that 13.185 daily high. The volume's decent, indicating some conviction, but I'm not entirely convinced we're out of the woods just yet. That 13.185 level feels like a crucial psychological hurdle that we tested but couldn't quite clear decisively. If we see a solid close above that mark and some follow-through in tomorrow's session, then maybe we can talk about a more sustained move. However, a failure to hold above, say, 12.80 tomorrow could easily see us retracing a good portion of today's gains. The risk here, for me, is if we bounce off 13.185 and immediately dump back below 12.50. That would suggest this was more of a relief rally than a true trend reversal, leaving the bulls holding the bag, as it were. Always humbling how quickly these things can turn.

1
SOr/futures·by u/sofiakowalski·2moAnalysis

Thoughts on AUDNZD setup

Been watching $AUDNZD closely. It's pushing against that 1.22 resistance level again today, printing 1.2202 intraday before pulling back slightly to 1.2195. We've seen rejection from this area multiple times over the last few weeks. If it fails to break above 1.2220 convincingly on a daily close, I'm anticipating a move back down towards 1.2150 initially, potentially revisiting the 1.2100 psychological level. The risk, of course, is a sustained push through 1.2220. If that happens, my whole short-term premise is invalid, and we could see a quick run up to 1.2250, maybe even 1.2280.

37
LIr/futures·by u/linh78·2moAnalysis

BRENT Futures: Watching 72.41 for a break

BRENT futures are pushing against the top of today's range, currently at 71.95, with 72.41 being the high. If we can get a sustained break above that 72.41 level on decent volume, I'd be looking for a potential continuation higher. The risk to this idea, of course, is a failure to hold above 72.41 and a quick rejection back into the 71.49-72.41 range, which would signal exhaustion. Not trading it yet, just watching the market's reaction there.

1
RWr/futures·by u/rwilliams·2moAnalysis

Watching $BABA at 98.03

Been keeping an eye on $BABA today. It pushed up to 98.03, which is right at yesterday's high. Noticing it's had a bit of trouble breaking and holding above that mark lately. Each time it tests that level, it seems to find some selling pressure.

My thinking is that 98.03 acts as a pretty significant resistance point for the time being. If it manages to clear it convincingly – I'd be looking for a solid close above it, maybe even a retest and hold – then we might see a move towards 99. If it fails to hold, then a pullback to the 96.28 area, or even lower, wouldn't surprise me. The risk, for me, would be if it blasts through 98.03 on high volume and holds, invalidating the resistance narrative. For now, it's just chopping around that upper end of the daily range.

3

GBPJPY เหมือนกำลังจะตัดสินใจครั้งสำคัญ

เห็น $GBPJPY วนเวียนแถว 216.00 มาสองสามวันแล้ว มันดูเหมือนกำแพงสูงๆ ที่ชนแล้วเด้งกลับตลอด วันนี้ก็เกือบจะถึงแต่ไม่ทะลุ ถ้ามองในภาพใหญ่ สัปดาห์ก่อนก็พยายามแล้วเหมือนกัน ถ้าทะลุ 216.00 ขึ้นไปได้จริง ก็คงได้เห็นแรงซื้อเข้ามาพอสมควร แต่ถ้ายังติดอยู่ตรงนี้อีกนานๆ อาจจะต้องระวังแรงเทขายที่อาจจะตามมาได้เหมือนกัน

ส่วนตัวมองว่า ถ้าหลุดต่ำกว่า 215.20 นี่ก็คงต้องมาดูกันใหม่ทั้งหมดเลย แผนที่วางไว้ก็คงต้องฉีกทิ้ง ถือว่าจุดนี้เป็นแนวรับที่สำคัญพอสมควร ใครจะเข้าตอนนี้ก็ระวังนิดนึง การตัดสินใจจะมาในอีกไม่ช้าแน่ๆ.

4
PEr/futures·by u/petralukic·2moAnalysis

$GBPJPY running into resistance at 215.70

Been watching $GBPJPY all morning, and it seems to be finding some fairly stiff resistance around the 215.70 mark, which was yesterday's high. We've seen a few attempts to push through there today, but so far, no sustained break. It's still trading positively on the day, holding above 214.64, but that 215.70 level is definitely the one to watch. If we get a clean break and hold above it, then the upside momentum could really kick in.

Conversely, if it rejects convincingly from this level again, especially on increasing volume, then a retest of the lower bound of today's range, potentially even down to yesterday's close, wouldn't surprise me. The risk here is obviously a false break above 215.70 that quickly reverses. Been burned by those before. Just my two cents looking at the charts.

-2
HHr/futures·by u/hamza_h·2moAnalysis

Watching $FI at 64.18 high

Noticed $FI hit 64.18 today, right at the top of its recent range. On the daily, that 64 handle has been a tough nut to crack on previous rallies. If it can break clean above that and hold, maybe we see some follow-through. Otherwise, a rejection here could mean a retest of the lower 62s. Risk is pretty clear – a sustained close above 64.18 would invalidate the idea of resistance holding.

9
FMr/futures·by u/fontaine_marie·2moAnalysis

EURGBP nearing key resistance around 0.8575

Watching $EURGBP closely. It's approaching a cluster of resistance in the 0.8575-0.8580 area, where I see a previous swing high and a 61.8% fib retrace from the prior leg down. A clean break above 0.8585 on sustained volume would invalidate this resistance scenario for me, suggesting further upside. Otherwise, I'm expecting some retesting of lower levels.

0
KKr/futures·by u/kaito_k·2moAnalysis

Watching $GER40's reaction at 25830

The $GER40 has had a solid push today, currently trading around 25817.5. What I'm keying in on is the previous day's high at 25834.5 and today's intraday high of 25834.5; it seems to be meeting some resistance right around that 25830-25835 zone. A clear break and hold above there on sustained volume would suggest further upside, but failure to do so could see a retracement back towards the 25700 area. My bias is neutral until we get a clearer reaction here.

1
PKr/futures·by u/pkaewkamnerd·2moAnalysis

TCEHY: ดูท่าจะกลับตัวหรือเปล่า หรือแค่เด้งเฉยๆ

สวัสดีครับพี่ๆ น้องๆ ในฟอรั่ม

วันนี้มาดู $TCEHY กันหน่อยครับ เห็นราคาเมื่อวานทำท่าจะไปไม่รอด มีลงมาต่ำกว่า 55.00 อยู่พักหนึ่ง ช่วงปิดตลาดมาจบที่ 55.35 แต่ระหว่างวันนี่เห็นต่ำสุด 54.84 เลยนะ ส่วนตัวผมมองว่ามันกำลังทดสอบแนวรับสำคัญแถวๆ 54.80-55.00 นี่แหละครับ คือถ้ามองในกรอบใหญ่ๆ มันก็ยังอยู่ในช่วงปรับฐานมาตลอดนะ แต่ถ้าหลุด 54.80 แบบมีวอลุ่มหนักๆ ล่ะก็ อาจจะได้เห็นการลงไปทดสอบแนวรับถัดไปแถว 53.00 กว่าๆ เลยก็เป็นได้นะครับ

แต่ในทางกลับกัน ถ้ามันยืนเหนือ 55.00-55.30 ได้สักพัก แล้วมีแรงซื้อกลับเข้ามา โดยเฉพาะถ้ามีข่าวดีอะไรเข้ามาหนุนนะ โอกาสที่จะเห็นมันค่อยๆ ฟื้นตัวขึ้นไปทดสอบแนวต้านแถว 56.50-57.00 ก็มีสูงเหมือนกันครับ จุดที่ทำให้ความคิดนี้พังเลยก็คือ ถ้าหลุด 54.80 แล้วยืนไม่ได้จริงๆ นั่นแหละครับ แบบนั้นคงต้องกลับมามองหาแนวรับใหม่ข้างล่างอย่างที่บอกไปก่อนหน้านี้ สรุปแล้วช่วงนี้ต้องจับตาดูดีๆ เลยครับ ว่าจะยืนได้ไหม หรือจะลงไปทดสอบแนวลึกกว่านี้ ใครมีมุมมองอื่นมาแชร์กันได้นะครับ

1
FIr/futures·by u/feng.ito·2moAnalysis

$BRENT at 72.49 resistance, eyeing a break or rejection

Watching $BRENT closely here. We've pushed up to 72.49, which has been a fairly consistent ceiling on the daily. I'm not calling a top by any stretch, but the market's been trying to chew through this area for a bit. A clean close above 72.50, especially if it holds through tomorrow's open, would suggest further upside, potentially to the 73.80-74.00 range. On the flip side, a sharp rejection from here, particularly if we see a print below 71.30, could quickly send us back toward the low 70s. It's a clear inflection point, and I'm waiting for confirmation before leaning too hard one way or the other. Volume on this latest push isn't screaming conviction for a breakout, to be honest.

1
JAr/futures·by u/jakubkovalenko·2moAnalysis

Watching $TRYUSD post-downtrend retest

Been looking at $TRYUSD over the last few sessions, and it seems like we might be seeing a retest of that long-standing downtrend line it finally broke through. The price action around 0.021389 is interesting – it's holding firm right at that level, which previously acted as resistance. If it can solidify above this, there's a good argument for further upside, potentially targeting the next psychological level.

Of course, the risk that invalidates this view is a strong rejection from here, pushing it back below 0.021389. If that happens, then we're back to square one, and it might just be another fakeout. I'm keeping a close eye on how volume develops around this area; a lack of conviction on either side could mean more chop.

1
RIr/futures·by u/reddy_ishaan·2moAnalysis

Watching SPY at 740 for a potential bounce

Been looking at the $SPY chart today, and the area around 740 seems to be drawing some attention. We dipped just below it earlier in the day, finding support and bouncing back up towards the 744-745 region. For me, that 740 mark is a key level. If it holds on any subsequent retest, it could suggest some underlying buying interest that might push us higher, potentially back towards yesterday's close or even the daily high around 751.31.

However, the risk is pretty clear here. A sustained break and close below 740 on decent volume would invalidate that idea. In that scenario, I'd be looking for further downside, perhaps towards the 730s. It's a tricky market, and these levels are more about gauging sentiment than predicting anything with certainty. Just my two cents on what I'm watching.

5
ADr/futures·by u/ananya_desai·2moAnalysis

Watching Brent at a critical juncture

Been looking at $BRENT futures today, and it feels like we're at a bit of a crossroads here. The daily range has been pretty tight, currently trading around 71.94, which is interesting because it’s bounced off that 71.32 support area multiple times recently. What I'm seeing is a potential for a push higher if it can firmly break above 72.50. That level seems to have been capping rallies for a bit now, and if we get a clean break with some follow-through, I think it opens the door to the next resistance zone around the 73.50-74 mark.

On the flip side, if we fail to gain traction here and start dipping back towards that 71.32 level, especially if it breaks, then things could get a bit messy. A convincing close below 71.00 would certainly invalidate that short-term bullish outlook I'm entertaining and could signal a return to the lower 70s. Just my thoughts, let's see how the rest of the session plays out.

4
YSr/futures·by u/yousef.saleh·2moAnalysis

BRENT: Watching 72.50 closely

BRENT popped above 72.00 today and is testing the highs of the range. I'm watching 72.50. If we hold above it on decent volume, a run to 74.00 seems plausible. Below 71.30 would invalidate that idea for me, putting us back in chop.

3
GWr/futures·by u/greta_walsh·2moAnalysis

Looking at the $GBPJPY resistance around 215.40

Hey everyone, fairly new to posting here, but I've been watching $GBPJPY for a bit and this 215.40ish level is starting to look like a pretty solid short-term resistance point. We've tapped it a few times today already, hitting 215.46 as the high, and it seems to be holding. My thinking is if we can't decisively break and hold above 215.50, we might see a pullback towards the intraday lows around 214.60. The risk, of course, is if there's a strong push above 215.50 on decent volume; that would probably invalidate the resistance idea for now, and I'd be rethinking things pretty quick.

5

UNI - Watching this $3.23 area closely

Been charting $UNI and that $3.23 level, the day's high, looks like a key resistance point. We've tapped it a few times now, but no clean break. If we can get a sustained move above it, perhaps on decent volume, I'd consider that a bullish signal for a push higher. However, if we fail again and start dropping below $3.15, especially the day's low of $3.15679, then this current consolidation could very well turn into a leg down. My invalidation for any continued upward momentum would be a clear close beneath that $3.15 level. Not looking for entries yet, just observing.

3
MNr/futures·by u/marie_n·2moAnalysis

Watching the $UNI setup around current levels

I'm still relatively new to futures, but I've been watching $UNI with some interest today. The price has been holding around the 3.194 mark, bouncing between 3.15679 and 3.23011, which seems to suggest a pretty tight consolidation. I'm wondering if this could be setting up for a move, potentially a retest of the top of that range, maybe even breaking above if there's enough volume coming in. The risk I'm seeing, naturally, is a break below that 3.15 support. If it dips much below there, my current read would be invalidated, and I'd need to re-evaluate entirely. Just curious to hear if anyone else is seeing similar patterns or has a different perspective on this type of action.

5
ERr/futures·by u/emre_r·2moAnalysis

FTSE Looking for a top?

Watching $FTSE today. It's had a pretty solid run, but hitting up near 10690-10700 feels like a significant resistance zone, given previous price action. I'm not seeing the conviction to push much higher beyond that yet, though obviously, if we close cleanly above 10700, then my whole read here is likely toast and we could be off to new highs.

5
TUr/futures·by u/tunde95·2moAnalysis

$CL: Watching the 67-68 Zone Closely

Been keeping an eye on $CL today, particularly that 67-68 range. We've seen a pretty decent dip, currently around 67.71, after failing to hold above 70 earlier. To me, it feels like we're consolidating after that recent run-up, and this level is really interesting. If we can find some support here and maybe even bounce into tomorrow, it could set up a retest of those higher levels. However, if we crack decisively below 67, especially on strong volume, then my whole read on this area is probably invalid and we're likely looking at a deeper correction towards the low 60s. Just my two cents, always room to be wrong on these things.

53
TTr/futures·by u/teerapat_t·2moAnalysis

DOT Futures: เฝ้าระวังแนวต้านสำคัญที่ 0.845

ผมกำลังจับตาดู $DOT Futures อยู่ครับ ราคาเพิ่งขึ้นมาทดสอบแนวต้านสำคัญที่ 0.845 ซึ่งเป็น High เดิมของเมื่อวานนี้ (วันนี้วิ่งอยู่ในกรอบ 0.81336–0.845) ถ้าดูจากการเคลื่อนไหวตอนนี้ แรงซื้อยังดูค่อนข้างแข็งแกร่ง และถ้าสามารถทะลุ 0.845 ขึ้นไปยืนได้แบบมี volume ผมว่าก็มีโอกาสที่เราจะเห็นการเคลื่อนไหวขึ้นต่อไปอีกได้ แต่ก็ต้องไม่ลืมว่าจุดกลับตัวที่ 0.845 นี้เคยเป็นจุดที่ราคาถูกตบลงมาแล้วรอบนึง ความเสี่ยงคือถ้าทะลุไม่ได้แล้วมีแรงขายกลับลงมา อาจจะลงไปทดสอบ 0.81336 อีกครั้งได้ ผมเองยังไม่ได้เข้าเทรดนะครับ แค่เฝ้าระวังและเตรียมแผนไว้ทั้งสองฝั่ง ลองดูกันครับ

32
FEr/futures·by u/fengliu·2moAnalysis

Thoughts on $LCO Resistance at 27.74

Watching $LCO closely today, particularly around that 27.74 level. It's been acting as a pretty firm ceiling in the intra-day, and I'm wondering if we're going to see a double-top structure form if we can't get a solid close above it. The current push seems to be testing it again.

My concern is if we see a clear break and hold above 27.74, then the whole short-term bearish thesis I'm leaning on is invalidated. A push towards 28.50-$29.00 would become much more likely. It's a key level to watch for me.

0
LWr/futures·by u/lucia.weber·2moAnalysis

GER40 holding above 25000, but for how long?

Watching $GER40 this morning, we're currently hovering around 25127, right off the daily high of 25151. It's an interesting spot because 25000 has acted as a pretty solid psychological and technical support for a while now. The concern I have is the repeated tests of that level. Each touch erodes its strength a bit. If we see a clear break and sustained close below 24985.5, which was today's low, I'd consider that a significant invalidation of the current bullish sentiment holding this range. My read is we might be building for a move, but the direction is still uncertain, contingent on how that 25k support holds up under pressure later in the session or week.

2
TAr/futures·by u/takeshitanaka·2moAnalysis

A look at $WOLF after that gap down

Saw that nasty gap down in $WOLF today, trading around 46.56 at the moment, with the day's range already stretched from 44.92 to 48.05. Not exactly a confidence booster for anyone holding the bag.

From a technical perspective, what's interesting is where it's sitting relative to its prior significant swing low. If you squint hard enough, you might see a potential for a short-term bounce off the lower end of today's range, especially if it can hold above that 44.92 low. But frankly, the daily chart looks pretty grim. Any meaningful rally, for me, would need to clear that 48.05 high first, and even then, I'd be looking for confirmation above, say, the 50-level to suggest any real bottoming. The risk here is obviously that this is just the start of a further descent. If we close below 44.92, then the bears are definitely in control and I'd be scouting for the next support level much lower.